You’re Working to Secure Your Financial Future. So Are We.
Wealth management, also known as asset management, is the process of preserving and growing your assets. At Elios Financial, your assets are more than transactions. They represent your hard work and your future lifestyle. We believe strongly in educating you along the way, so you have all the information you need to make comfortable, confident decisions.
Independent, Unconstrained and Objective Wealth Management Recommendations
As a fiduciary, Elios Financial is legally and ethically bound to give you wealth and asset management recommendations that are in your best interest. The benefits to you are numerous and include:
Your portfolio is built with a global and diversified perspective:
● Our “open architecture” platform enables us to construct your portfolio using the full range of investment options.
● Diversification includes utilizing asset classes for less risk and reduced portfolio volatility.
● Reduced volatility allows for greater compounding of wealth over time.
● Your account is reviewed consistently using our disciplined process.
● Research produced from both internal proprietary models and external independent resources is incorporated into your strategic and tactical asset allocation.
Enjoy the Elios Wealth Management Investment Process
Step 1. Investment Strategy – Strategic asset allocation and tactical asset allocation
Step 2. Investment Universe Quality Screen
● Individual equities and ETF’s ● No load and institutional funds universe ● Alternative strategies including real estate investment trusts (REITs) ● Asset class and security risk and return analysis
Step 3. Security Selection Process
● Sector allocation, growth, and value ● Style weightings, valuation, relative, and historical performance ● Liquidity, expense ratio, fees, and costs.
Step 4. Monitor and Rebalance
Sleep at Night With Asset Management Geared Toward Your Risk ToleranceAs an Elios Financial client, you’ll want to know your risk tolerance. The ultimate success of your asset management is determined by its ability to leverage opportunities in line with your time, spending and risk profile. Without knowing your risk tolerance, your wealth management might increase your stress, cause undo worry, and make you feel unsafe. This is the opposite of what we want for your financial planning experience. That’s why we’ve partnered with leading financial technology company called Riskalyze to capture a quantitative measurement of your risk tolerance. Built on a framework that won the Nobel Prize for Economics in 2002, Riskalyze helps tell us how you’ll react to changes in the marketplace. Your investment recommendations will then consider your results to build your customized portfolio. You’ll feel as confident and secure as possible, with Elios by your side.