Investment Planning & Portfolio Management
Many of our clients have worked hard to build and secure their financial future and retirement through a life-long career in professions ranging from business, education, government or self-employment. Their focus is now on preserving their wealth and providing retirement income throughout their life and beyond. Our goal is to assist our clients in pursuing their financial needs by structuring customized portfolios to address their key objectives. Our objective is to clearly understand how individual clients view each of the variables below in order to develop a customized investment program.
Tailored to meet your needs and goals:
- Professional Management
- Investment Risk Tolerance Review
- Asset Allocation Strategies
- Implementation, Monitoring & Reporting
- Alternative Investments
Independent, unconstrained and unbiased in investment choices
- Our “open architecture” platform allows for portfolios to be constructed using the full range of investment options.
- Portfolios are built with a global and diversified perspective.
- Diversification includes utilizing asset classes with low correlations resulting in less risk and reduced portfolio volatility.
- Reduced volatility allows for greater compounding of wealth over time.
- We review accounts periodically with a disciplined process.
- Research produced from both internal proprietary models and external independent resources is incorporated into our strategic and tactical asset allocation.
Step 1: Investment Strategy
- Strategic Asset Allocation and Tactical Asset Allocation
Step 2. Investment Universe Quality Screen
- Individual Equities and ETF’s,
- No Load and Institutional Funds Universe including Vanguard, Fidelity, iShares® etc.
- Alternative Strategies including REITS
- Asset Class and Security Risk and Return analysis
Step 3. Security Selection Process
- Sector Allocation, Growth and Value
- Style Weightings, Valuation, Relative and Historical Performance,
- Liquidity, Expense Ratio, fees and costs.
Step 4. Monitor and Rebalance
Protecting What you Built- We align the world’s investments with your risk tolerance
The ultimate success of your investment program is determined by its ability to address the opportunities and challenges presented by the financial markets in concert with your time, spending and risk profile.
Despite advances in technology, the world still invests the vast majority of its financial assets using a combination of gut instincts, hunches, emotionally-driven decisions and “what we learned in college.”
As a result, when markets pull back, investors typically pull the plug—locking in horrible losses, sitting out the recovery and waiting until the market “feels safe” again to reinvest at the top, and repeat the cycle.
We have partnered with a leading financial technology company called Riskalyze (www.Riskalyze.com) to capture a quantitative measurement of your risk tolerance, and use that data to and quantify suitability and build customized portfolios that are consistent with your risk tolerance. The technology is built on the academic framework that won the Nobel Prize for Economics in 2002.
Free Portfolio Risk Analysis CLICK HERE
Download this eBook by WiserAdvisor for more information on choosing how to approach your financial plan: Finances and Investments; Do it Yourself or Hire a Pro? How to Make the Right Decision